TubeMate 3 application is the third official version of the most famous YouTube video downloader app. If you talk about one of the best apps to download videos from Youtube for any Android device TubeMate would be there. This is why people are looking for TubeMate APK and TubeMate APK PRO. If you want to download any Youtube video locally on your device so you can watch All Pages them anytime than TubeMate APK is the solution.
TubeMate APK for Android:
After installing this TubeMate APK, it is as simple as opening any video in Youtube through the in-app browser. After that, you will see an arrow at the bottom of your screen just press this arrow to download the video. Now the next step would be to select the options which are for resolution and video quality. You will have the options like 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×360, 176×144, etc. You can also choose which file format you want for your videos: MP4, MP3, WEBM, OGG, etc.
All the videos that you will download would be stored in your smartphone by default. You can also download all the videos onto your SD card. The best thing about this latest TubeMate 3 is the ease of use and download any video of your own choice with the correct video format and size of the file. These options are very important to save space and correct file format so that you do not face any issue later.
Why the need for this awesome application has been found or why we need such applications. What if you do not have a data connection or wifi. Here if you have downloaded all your favorite Youtube videos you can watch them easily and whenever you want. So here TubeMate APK plays a very important role. So download this awesome application and save your life.
The very amazing thing you need to know about this application is that you can convert all videos into any mp3. Yes, when you download you have the option which can let you convert video files into mp3 format which is the very best option for any app.
How to Install Tubemate for Android
- First, you need to download the APK file from our website.
- Now you need to go to the settings menu on your device,
- Now open the Security tab.
- Find the Unknown Sources option.
- You will see a button right next to the Unknown Sources option;
- Toggle the button and it will light up.
- This option lets the device allow to install any apps that are downloaded from outside Play Store
- Go to the location where the APK you downloaded is stored on. Alternatively, simply open it from the Download menu. Tap on the file to run the setup.
- Agree to the permissions the app asks, and then install the APK file.